We are a group of experienced, professional Blue Badge guides proud of Salisbury & Stonehenge; passionate about sharing their history, myths and legends with you.
We have many tours of Salisbury, Stonehenge and the surrounding area listed below, but if you would like further information on tours please contact us by e-mail at Salisbury City Guides or telephone us on: +44(0) 7873 212941
Our tours of Salisbury and Stonehenge
- The regular Walking Tour of Salisbury includes:
- The court where convicts were transported to Australia
- The store with an execution site and a 500 year old ghost
- The ‘Damned Bishop’ in a gothic doom painting
- The card cheat who had his hand chopped off
- The Tudor gaol that held wizards and witches
- The world’s only cinema with a 15th century foyer
- England’s tallest spire and largest cathedral close.
- Stonehenge – hear about when, how and why it was created
- Salisbury Cathedral and the Cathedral Close a ‘must see’ for every visitor
- Ghost Tours of Salisbury – unnerving but unmissable
- Old Sarum –The story of an abandoned fortress that became a rotten borough
- Special Guided Tours — browse the list to find the right one for you
- Guides for panoramic coach tours of the area
- Tours for college, university or exchange students
- Walking tours for children in Salisbury or at Stonehenge
- Tours of Salisbury and Stonehenge in French, German, Italian or Spanish
- Speakers for clubs and societies on many subjects
We are happy to prepare tailor-made tours especially for you or your group – just contact us for details.
All our tours are informative, but mostly fun!